Wednesday, July 23, 2008 at 15:29 |  
Let's talk about Wednesday.

1. Wednesday, July 23rd, 2008 (4:30 a.m. New York Time) UK
At 4:30 a.m. we will have BOE and the vote is expected 8:1 for no change. If you are new in Forex, don't trade it. If you want to trade it, watch the video.

2. Wednesday, July 23rd, 2008 (7:00 a.m. New York Time) CANADA
At 7:00 a.m. we will have Canadian CPI Core m/m which is expected to come out at 0.1%. If it comes out at 0.3% or higher, I would sell USD/CAD and look for 40 pips move. If it comes out at -0.1% or lower, I would buy USD/CAD and expect 40 pips as well. Bank of Canada may react on higher inflation so I think this may create more long term move.

3. Wednesday, July 23rd, 2008 (5:00 p.m. New York Time) NEW ZEALAND
At 5:00 p.m. we will have Interest Rate statement out of New Zealand. It is expected they will hold the rates at 8.25%. If it comes out at 8.00% or lower, I would sell NZD/USD and look for 50 pips price action. If they hike the rates, I would buy NZD/USD and expect 50 pips move. If they hold the rates at 8.25%, NZD/USD may go up a little and you may want to scalp a few pips but be extremely careful.

Happy Trading!!
Posted by bugatti's way

0 comments:

Visit the Site
MARVEL and SPIDER-MAN: TM & 2007 Marvel Characters, Inc. Motion Picture © 2007 Columbia Pictures Industries, Inc. All Rights Reserved. 2007 Sony Pictures Digital Inc. All rights reserved. blogger template by blog forum