Friday, July 18, 2008
at
13:23
|
Let's talk about Friday.
1. Friday, July 18th, 2008 (2:00 a.m. New York Time) GERMANY, EURO ZONE
At 2:00 a.m. we will have German PPI. We had a pretty good move last month - 40 pips in first 40 minutes but eventually EUR/USD moved by 140 pips. If this comes out shocking, we might have a nice trade. I will be trading PPI m/m. If it expected to come out at 0.7%. If it comes out at 1% or higher, I would buy EUR/USD and expect 30 pips move although the move might be very slow. If it comes out at 0.4% or lower, I would sell EUR/USD and expect 30 pips move as well.
That's all for this week.
1. Friday, July 18th, 2008 (2:00 a.m. New York Time) GERMANY, EURO ZONE
At 2:00 a.m. we will have German PPI. We had a pretty good move last month - 40 pips in first 40 minutes but eventually EUR/USD moved by 140 pips. If this comes out shocking, we might have a nice trade. I will be trading PPI m/m. If it expected to come out at 0.7%. If it comes out at 1% or higher, I would buy EUR/USD and expect 30 pips move although the move might be very slow. If it comes out at 0.4% or lower, I would sell EUR/USD and expect 30 pips move as well.
That's all for this week.
Posted by
bugatti's way
0 comments:
Post a Comment